Alison Krauss Robert Plant 2022-06-03 SPAC, Saratoga Springs, NY .sp-cmc8.smores.24bit48
http://www.dimeadozen.org/download.php/733179/Robert Plant Alison Krauss 2022-06-03 Saratoga Performing Arts Center Saratoga Spring NY audM.SP-CMC-8.smores flac2448.torrent
downloaded on 2022-07-07 at 10:31 PM.
my thanks to all!
Robert Plant & Alison Krauss
Saratoga Performing Arts Center, Saratoga Springs, NY (USA)
Lineage: SP-CMC-8 mics > SP-SBSP-1 battery box > Edirol R05 (24/48) > Adobe Audition CC2020 (level boost) >
CD Wave Editor (track) > flac8
Recorded & Tracked: Smores
1. Rich Woman [Li'l Millet and His Creoles]
2. Quattro (World Drifts In) [Calexico]
3. Fortune Teller [Benny Spellman]
4. The Price Of Love [Everly Brothers]
5. Rock And Roll
6. Please Read The Letter
7. Let Your Loss Be Your Lesson [Little Milton]
8. High And Lonesome
9. Last Kind Words Blues
10. You Led Me To The Wrong
11. Trouble With My Lover [Allen Toussaint and Leo Nocentelli]
12. Go Your Way
13. It Don't Bother Me [Bert Jansch]
14. The Battle Of Evermore
15. Searching For My Love [Bobby Moore & The Rhythm Aces]
16. When The Levee Breaks [Memphis Minnie & Kansas Joe McCoy]
17. Gone Gone Gone [Everly Brothers]
18. -encore break > band intros-
19. Stick With Me Baby [Everly Brothers]
20. Can't Let Go [Lucinda Williams]
21. -encore break-
22. Somebody Was Watching Over Me [Brenda Burns]
notes: during the show I was following a previous show's setlist which shows Somebody Was Watching Over Me was
played after Gone Gone Gone. When the didn't play it before the encore break, I just assumed they cut it from
the set. So, after Can't Let Go we packed up and started heading for the door and tearing down my recording gear
only to hear the band return to the stage for the final encore. I was standing in a different position for this
one song, so you will hear a slight difference in sound quality. we waited for the house lights to come on
before leaving after Somebody Was Watching Over Me.
bill: Robert Plant & Alison Krauss/JD McPherson (also available)
If you have masters that you would like to share, but lack the tools, time, or know-how, please contact SMORES on DIME and I will be happy to discuss them with you. thanks.
Looking for ANY SHOWS/ANY ERA:
SEEKING MASTERS OF:
If anyone has any of these shows, can you please post or contact me privately? Thank you.
details are all included on the original info.txt which can be found in the < documents > folder.
Thanks to Smores for including this info!