VH1 Centerstage, Orlando, FL, USA
Complete soundboard recording
Lineage: TV -> VHS? -> DVD (LPCM 16/44) -> DVD Audio Extractor -> CD-R -> Exact Audio Copy -> FLAC level 8
EAC log & cuesheet and Audiochecker log included
A very good sounding soundboard recording. I don't know the exact venue of this performance either, all I know is that it was an VH1 Centerstage performance.
Many thanks to Ryan (LilKing22) for mailing me the CD-R with this recording.
01. [5:00] Tragedy
02. [3:20] Lonely Days
03. [3:25] Words
04. [3:54] For Whom The Bell Tolls
05. [2:39] New York Mining Disaster 1941
06. [3:34] Blue Island
07. [3:25] How Can You Mend A Broken Heart
08. [4:02] Paying The Price Of Love
09. [3:49] How Deep Is Your Love
10. [3:51] Stayin' Alive
11. [4:21] Jive Talkin'
12. [3:59] You Should Be Dancing
Total time: 45:17