Drive By Truckers
June 18, 2003
Recording: SBD > Master Source
Master Recording & Transfer by Anonymous
Source provided by Ted Mattes
Edited & Mastered with Adobe Audition by Joe Noel
July 22, 2020
- The majority of the source material in this series originated from Master DATs but some are Master Cassettes & unfortunately that information wasn't passed along.
- also on the bill was Immortal Lee County Killers
- t06, t17, t21 & 27 have multiple drop outs repaired with cross fades.
- any help with the setlist is appreciated
- Patterson Hood; vocals, guitar, mandolin
- Mike Cooley; guitar, vocals, harmonica
- Brad "EZB" Morgan; drums
- Jason Isbell; guitar, vocals
- Earl "The Birddog" ; bass, vocals
* Chetley "Cheetah" Weise; vocals, guitar
* J.R. "J.R.R. Tokien" Collins; vocals, chains
- setlist -
t01 - intro jam
t02 - Heathens ->
t03 - Your Daddy Hates Me ->
t04 - Sink Hole ->
t05 - Marry Me
t06 - Sounds Better in the Song ->
t07 - (Something's Got To) Give Pretty Soon ->
t08 - Hell No I ain't Happy ->
t09 - Decoration Day
t10 - Box of Spiders
t11 - 18 Wheels of Love ->
t12 - ?
t13 - One of These Days ->
t14 - The Living Bubba -> (Gregory Dean Smalley)
t15 - Do It Yourself ->
t16 - Zip City ->
t17 - Let There Be Rock
t18 - [small, medium, big]
t19 - Bulldozers and Dirt ->
t20 - Where the Devil Don't Stay
t21 - [bar fight]
t22 - Women Without Whiskey
t23 - Outfit
t24 - My Sweet Annette
t25 - Not Fade Away -> *
t26 - Buttholeville -> *
t27 - People Who Died * (Jim Carrol)
Total Run Time; 2:15:07.240
Checksums created in xACT
Show information is embedded within the header of each flac file.
It will display on any player capable of directly playing flac files.
If converted to wav during processing, all tags will be stripped,
however audio data will remain unaffected. If you must
transcode to a lossy format, do so directly Flac > Lossy.
Use ffp or st5 to validate audio integrity.
Md5 values will change if tagging is altered.
[J.Noel 23 July 2020]
Images for all shows as well as full size images for this show.
Images for this show: