September 25, 1996
Sam Bond's Garage
~"I HAD A SECRET CRUSH ON XENA"~
Soundboard recording, below the quality you would expect from such
a source. There is some hiss, and on the first few tracks you can
faintly hear other music - this is print-through artifact from
the source tape. Still worthwhile as this recording is not widely
Analog Cassette (unkown gen) > CDR(2) > EAC > Correct DC offset in
Steinberg Wavelab > Retrack in CDWave > FLAC (8)
41:02 total time
01) 3:17 CLEMENTINE
02) 2:19 ROMAN CANDLE (aborted)
03) 0:34 talking: "my hand's too tired to finish that song"
04) 2:40 SOME SONG
05) 3:43 NO CONFIDENCE MAN
06) 2:49 BIG DECISION
07) 3:51 CONDOR AVE (brief tape cut)
08) 3:03 DIVISION DAY
09) 3:09 ANGELES
10) 4:02 ANTONIO CARLOS JOBIM
11) 1:12 talking: "I had a secret crush on Xena"
12) 2:19 BETWEEN THE BARS
13) 1:09 talking: "you wanna hear a new song or an old song?"
14) 3:36 SEE YOU LATER
15) 3:09 THIRTEEN
If you find a problem, please let me know so it can be corrected.
This seed has been checked carefully:
~not from mp3 source
~no sector boundary erros
~no clipping, levels comfortably below 0dB
(((brought to you by your special friends at New Homebrew)))
"new homebrew to do you through"
DO NOT SELL, trade freely in lossless format FLAC preferred
DO NOT MAKE into mp3