Elvis Costello and The Imposters
The Louisville Palace
November 17, 2019
Another good show from the ever changing setlist tour. Elvis and the band sound great. The Louisville Palace is a great and great sounding venue. My heart skipped a beat when EC went into Detectives in what seemed way to early in the set. I thought we were in for a historic short night, but he redeemed himself with lots of post piano coolness. NEXT TIME 'ROUND! Cheers to the birthday guy that got us that one. A good crowd. No talkers or screamers. No encore break. Samples below. A great sounding show. Elvis played the Jazzmaster on every song except a couple with the 52 telecaster, and the cool 12 string electric was uses on Accidents, Next Time 'Round, and Red Shoes.
24bit 48K recording. If you still burn to CD, it's pretty easy to convert the files to CD specs. Most burning programs do it internally. If burning, divide the discs before The Greatest Love or Chelsea. If not, the show will play seamless.
Sonic Studios mic>Battery Box>Edirol R-09HR>ProTools (for level adjustment, eq, compression, and song separation)>Flac
Taped and mastered by JB. Please don't sell. Please do not convert to lossy format and upload anywhere.
01. Strict Time
03. Green Shirt
04. One verse of Don't and long intro to . . .
05. Accidents Will Happen
06. Little Triggers
07. Come The Meantimes
08. Suspect My Tears
09. Watching The Detectives - including Invisible Lady
10. The Greatest Love - EC on piano
11. A Face In The Crowd - EC on piano
12. Blood & Hot Sauce - EC on piano
13. (I Don't Want To Go To) Chelsea
14. Radio, Radio
15. High Fidelity
16. Mr. & Mrs. Hush
17. Getting Mighty Crowded
18. Pump It Up
19. Next Time 'Round
20. (The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes
21. Everyday I Write The Book - including Mr. Big Stuff
22. (What's So Funny 'Bout) Peace, Love And Understanding?
23. Alison - including The Wind Cries Mary, Over The Rainbow, Somewhere and I'm Gonna Make You Love Me