Front Porch String Band
Unknown Festival - Riverview, Fl
June 19, 1981
Transfer by Keith Kreider 01/11/2019
FUJI ER 90 Cassette:Nakamichi ZX-7 > Sound Devices Mixpre-6 @ 24/96
01. Living In Our Country World
03. Maggie Blues
04. Come Unto Me
05. Drifting Too Far From The Shore
06. I Pity The Mother and The Father (When The Kids Move Away)
07. Jesus Met The Woman At The Well
08. Going Up Home To Live In Green Pastures
01. Country Boy
02. Satan’s Jewel Crown
03. The Wicked Path of Sin
04. How Long Have I Been Waiting For You
05. Salty Dog Blues
06. Home Sings Me of Sweet Things
07. Jambalaya (On The Bayou)
Cassette #353 spotlights a sweet, gospel-inspired Sunday morning 7/19/81 set by the Front Porch String Band at an unknown festival in Riverview, FL.
A few tracks from a later set are recorded at the end of Side B.
The band includes Claire Lynch-guitar, vocals, Ed Dye-Dobro, vocals, Allen Watkins-banjo, vocals, Larry Lynch-mandolin, vocals, and Terry Campbell-bass, vocals.
"Front Porch String Band 7/19/1981 Riverview,FL (c353) 15t"
Cassette Tape #353
Spectral hiss removal with iZotope RX 7 Advanced. Fades and levels with Wavelab 9.5