HeadCount Launch Party
2/13/2004 Cervante's Masterpiece Ballroom, Denver, CO
Marc Brownstein, Aron Magner, Al Schnier, and Vinnie Amico
Sources: Audience[Todd Ramsden]: KM150->V3->DC2->JB3->SHN->Wave
Soundboard [Scott Schneider]: SBD->D8->RME Digi96-PST->Samplitude Project V5.5->SoundForge 6.0
Matrix: Mixed at 60%SBD/40%AUD in SoundForge 6.0->Waves L2->CDWave->SHN->conversion to flac
Ran thru FrontEnd FLAC tester with 0 errors (shn>flac conversion by cambodi @ firstname.lastname@example.org)
Transferred, mixed, and encoded by Scott Schneider (email@example.com)
All editing done in SoundForge 6.0.
1. Segue from DJ Saxton set->
2. Caterpillar (Disco Biscuits)
4. Immigrant Song (Led Zeppelin)(1)->
5. meat. (moe.)->
6. Rockafellar Skank (Fatboy Slim)
7. M.E.M.P.H.I.S. (Disco Biscuits)->
8. Fearless (Pink Floyd)
1. Recreational Chemistry (moe.)->
2. Hey Ya! (Outkast)
3. Rock Candy (Disco Biscuits)
5. Brain Damage\Eclipse (Pink Floyd)
6. Encore Break
8. (e) Whole Lotta Love (Led Zeppelin)->
9. (e) meat. Reprise (moe.)
(1) Instrumental version.
Notes: Volume fluxuation at 00:00:59.576 on SBD DAT master. The matrix recording begins where the audience source started and was crossfaded into the beginning of the set at 00:04:46.071.
00:00:06.25 of the AUD source was used to patch a series of drop-outs in the SBD at 00:59:23.685 of disc 1.