Ian Siegal & Jimbo Mathus
14th May 2016
CA14-> CA9100-> Sony PCM-M10 [24bit/48kHz]
A Dutchbird recording: recorded, edited and downsamples to 16bit/44.1kHz
Recorded approx. 3 meters from the left speaker stacks.
Duycker is part of the (rather new) cultural center in Hoofddorp. It has 2 stages for music.
This concert took place in the smaller of the two with a capacity of 200 people.
Only some 50-60 people were there, of which 15 were family and friends of the opening act, 2 young local boys.
Ian commented a few times on the poor attendance. It could be that many people had stayed home to watch the
finale of the Eurovision song contest, it could have been the location (nice room, enough free parking space,
but I wouldn't be found dead there). I think the latter. It's a wasteland with nothing to do after the show.
Set One [45:24]
1. The Silver Spurs [IS]
3. Ludella [JM]
5. Talking Overseas Pirate Blues [IS]
7. Jessie James [JM]
9. Pony Blues [IS] <Charlie Patton>
11. Too Much Water [JM]
12. Good Morning Little School Girl [JM] <Sonny Boy Williamson>
14. Mary Don't You Weep [IS] <traditional>
Set Two [01:03:43]
1. Second set intro
2. I Am the Train [IS]
4. Casey Jones [JM]
6. Gallo Del Cielo [IS] <Tom Russell>
8. Tallahatchie [JM]
10. Crazy Old Soldier [IS] <Willie Nelson>
12. Hard Times (Come Around No More) [IS & JM] <Stephen Foster>
14. I'll Fly Away [IS] <Albert Edward Brumley>
16. Ain't Going Down That Dirt Road [IS] <Howlin' Wolf> Howlin' Wolf [IS] <Muddy Waters>
18. Dirty Old Town [JM & IS] <Ewan MacColl>