Pat Metheny Group
April 16, 1981
Ithaca, New York
Happy Holidays to all!
I want to take this time to thank all the traders, tapers, uploaders as well as seeders, leechers and the Mod-Team on Dime. Each and everyone of you make this palce a huge success!
Please enjoy...leace your windows open and share!
Be well...be kind, FlowerKing
I got this thru a trade sometime back and it has also been circulated on bt.etree.org
This is a wonderful sounding audience recoring that any fan of Metheny will love.
Source: Two Nak 300's > Sony TC-D5M > first 40 minutes Maxell MX, remainder Maxell XLII
Lineage: Nak ZX7 cassette playback > UA5 custom Oade mod > IBM R40/Win XP Pro > Sound Forge 5.0 > CDR(.wav) > EAC > Win XP Pro > CDR > dBPowerAMP > FLAC > You
01. Phase Dance (fade in)
02. Better Days Ahead (early version)
03. The Windup
04. James -> Pat's Remarks
05. Offramp -> Pat's Remarks
06. "It's For You"
07. The Bat Part ‡U
01. Pat's Solo -> As Falls Wichita, So Falls Wichita Falls (1/3)
02. As Falls Wichita, So Falls Wichita Falls (2/3)
03. As Falls Wichita, So Falls Wichita Falls (3/3)
05. Drums Percussion Solo
07. Unknown Track
08. Au Lait -> Unknown Track -> Pat's Remarks
09. Band Introduction
10. San Lorenzo (fade out in the middle of Lyle's solo)
11. (Cross The) Heartland
12. American Garage
Guitar: Pat Metheny
Percussion: Nana Vasconcellos
Drums: Danny Gottlieb
Bass: Steve Rodby
Piano: Lyle Mayes