February 07, 1999
Recording: SBD > Master Source
Master Recording & transfer by Anonymous
Source provided by Ted Mattes
Edited & Mastered with Adobe Audition by Joe Noel
December 02, 2020
- Most of the source material in this series originated from Master DATs but some are cassettes & unfortunately that info wasn't passed along.
- scheduled to perform w/ Gary Lucas but he had to cancel due to the flu
- any help with the setlist is greatly appreciated
- t07, 08, 09, 11, 12, 14 & 15 are best guesses
- t10 has a 5.4 second d/o that was repaired w/ cross fades
- t11 fades out (banter)
- t12 fades in
- setlist -
t01 - intro
t02 - Goldfinger (John Barry)
t03 - Griselda (traditional)
t04 - Goodbye Yellow Brick Road (Bernie Taupin, Elton John)
t05 - Johnny Get Your Gun! (Henry R. Kelsey)
t06 - Along Comes Mary (Tandyn Almer)
t07 - Bottle Caps Are Cool
t08 - Bama Lama Rama Lama Ro
t09 - Once Upon A Long Long Time Ago
t10 - Keep A-Knockin' (But You Can't Come In) (Richard Penniman)
t11 - Holy Terror
t12 - Education, I love You
t13 - Oh, Life (Dorothy Parker)
t14 - Bad Bad Karma
t15 - Goin' Nowhere
Run Time; 44:54.893
Checksums created in xACT
Show information is embedded within the header of each flac file.
It will display on any player capable of directly playing flac files.
If converted to wav during processing, all tags will be stripped,
however audio data will remain unaffected. If you must
transcode to a lossy format, do so directly Flac > Lossy.
Use ffp or st5 to validate audio integrity.
Md5 values will change if tagging is altered.
[J.Noel 07 December 2020]
Images for all shows as well as full size images for this show.
Images for this show: