Welcome "Dime" Members new & old!
I'm very proud to co-present Analog Masters made by PER-ERIK from Sweden!
Together with Luciferburns, we now present a new series; PER-ERIK ANALOG MASTERS.
Per Erik has sent me all of his master cassette tapes (over 150 recordings) through 1985-1995. I�m on a mission to transfer all of his recordings with the Nakamichi Dragon cassette deck, and will complete the uploads Luciferburns does.
City, Country: Stockholm, Sweden
Location: Gr�na Lund (outdoors)
COMPLETE AUDIENCE MASTER RECORDING
Recorded by; PER-ERIK, Transfered by; JONTEBUS
Recording Info; SONY WM-D6C > Milab CL-4 mic > SONY Metal-ES90 Cassette Tape.
Transfer Info; Cassette Tape > Nakamichi Dragon Cassette Deck > SONY PCM-M10 (24bit/44,1kHz) > Audacity for Mac > iZotope RX (for hissreduction and minor eq).
Uploaded by; "Jontebus"
01. Durango 95
02. Teenage lobotomy
03. Psycho therapy
04. Blitzkrieg bop
05. Do you remember rock'n'roll radio?
06. Bop 'til you drop
07. Gimme gimme shock treatment
08. Rock'n'roll high school
09. I wanna be sedated
10. I don't want you
11. Chinese rock
12. Weasel face
14. Sheena is a punk rocker
15. Rockaway beach
16. Garden of serenity
17. I just want to have something to do
18. Too tough to die
19. Mama's boy
20. Animal boy
21. Wart hog
22. Surfin' bird (Trashmen cover)
23. Cretin hop
24. I don't wanna walk around with you
25. Today your love, tomorrow the world
27. I wanna live
28. Somebody put something in my drink
29. My brain is hanging upside down (Bozo goes to Bitburg)
30. Do you wanna dance? (Bobby Freeman cover)
31. Judy is a punk
32. We're a happy family
Per Eriks notes: Don't remember much from this. Fast, tight and bad sound.
We hope you enjoy this recording!