Richard Thompson Trio
The Teragram Ballroom
Los Angeles, CA
February 19, 2019
A super cool Richard Thompson Trio show from last night. Yes, he is a guitar genius. A long varied show. Red Strat on all electric songs unless noted.
The Teragram is a great and terrific sounding venue. A great non-crazy crowd. RT is playing again tonight. Do yourself a favor and go, and pickup his new CD while you are there. A great recording. Samples below.
24bit 48K recording. If you still burn to CD, it's pretty easy to convert the files to CD specs. Clean breaks that will work are 9 to 10, 10 to 11, and 11 to 12
Sonics>Battery Box>Edirol R-09HR>ProTools (for level adjustment, compression, eq, and song separation)>flac.
Taped and mastered by JB. Please don't sell. Please do not convert to lossy format and upload anywhere.
01. Bones of Gilead
02. Her Love Was Meant for Me
03. Take Care the Road You Choose
04. Tale in Hard Time (Fairport Convention song)
05. Guitar Heroes
06. The Storm Won't Come
07. They Tore the Hippodrome Down
08. Dry My Tears and Move On
09. 1952 Vincent Black Lightning (RT solo acoustic)
10. The Rattle Within
11. Can't Win
12. Genesis Hall (Fairport Convention song)
13. I'll Never Give It Up
14. Wall of Death (12-string Telecaster)
15. Put It There Pal
16. Tear Stained Letter
17. Beeswing (RT solo acoustic)
18. Dimming of the Day (RT solo acoustic)
19. Pride (12-string Telecaster)
20. Take a Heart The Sorrows song) (Gibson SG)