Bottom Line, New York, NY
November 24, 1987
Westwood One Presents #89-37
for broadcast September 4, 1989
run out groove: L-89-37-1
run out groove: L-89-37-2
Lineage: Original pre-FM vinyl > Audacity > Wav > Flac (L8, align on SBs)
01. Jim Duncan - Westwood One Presents #89-37 Introduction
02. Rosanne Cash - Pink Bedroom
03. Rosanne Cash - Seven Year Ache
04. Rosanne Cash - Blue Moon With Heartache
05. Commercial - K Mart Photo Center
06. Commercial - Phillips 66
07. Commercial - Black & Decker Irons
08. Rosanne Cash - Hold On
09. Rosanne Cash - My Baby Think's He's A Train
10. Rosanne Cash - Tennessee Flat-top Box
11. Commercial - Dramamine� Motion Sickness Medicine
12. Commercial - Motel 6
13. Rosanne Cash - The Way We Make A Broken Heart
14. Rosanne Cash - Runaway Train
15. Commercial - K Mart Photo Center
16. Commercial - Dramamine� Motion Sickness Medicine
17. Commercial - Black & Decker Irons
18. Rosanne Cash - 707
19. Commercial - Dramamine� Motion Sickness Medicine
20. Commercial - Black & Decker Irons
21. Commercial - K Mart Photo Centers
22. Rosanne Cash - What Kinda Girl
23. Rosanne Cash - I Don't Know Why You Don't Want Me
24. Jim Duncan - Westwood One Presents #89-37 Outro
Total time 53:01
draftervoi's original notes:
Another mystery to track down:
The announcer, Jim Duncan, says this was recorded at the Bottom Line, New York City, NY. The 1989 broadcast date of this syndicated radio show is not the date the show was recorded.
The setlist also matches the Live From Gilley's setlist for L 88-22 broadcast on May 23, 1988, so the show was definitely not recorded in 1989. (Note that the Live From Gilley's shows were not always recorded at Gilley's).
The archive of Bottom Line shows at http://www.bottomlinecabaret.net/tline_index.html does not list a Rosanne Cash show for 1988 or 1989. It does list a show from November 24, 1987, so that is likely the source date of this show.
There was a bootleg CD named "Rosanne Cash � At The Bottom Line" on the Royal Sound Music label (RSM 006) which also says this was from 1988, but I say they're wrong.
Digitized directly from the syndicated radio disc Dec. 2018.
A 300 dpi scan of the cue sheet, the affidavit, and a disc label are included.
Many thanks to draftervoi for all his efforts and providing this show through his Voodoo Wagon blog.
Support the artists! Buy their official releases, go to their concerts!
Trade freely! Do not buy or sell! Keep it lossless!
Uploaded to DIME by propylaen in April 2019.
Images for all shows as well as full size images for this show.
Images for this show: