November 13, 2015
Location: Stage Left, Front Row (Zoom on table at waist height)
Lineage: Zoom H1 (44khz/16bit)(low cut off, auto level off) > Micro SDHC > PC > CD WAV (track split) > WAV > Trader's Little Helper > FLAC (level 8 encoding)
Susan Werner is an American singer-songwriter. A concert with the always feisty and perceptive Susan Werner is an eventful ride, with stops in folk, pop-rock, and classic jazz styles. This show showcased a number of songs from her 1995 album "Last of The Good Straight Girls" as it was the 20th anniversary of its release.
No editing has been done to this recording. Some talking and singing can be heard around me. Instruments and vocals are very clear.
Do not convert to lossy format.
01. Last Of The Good Straight Girls
02. Man I Used To Love
04. Still Believe
05. No One Here But Me
06. St. Mary's Of Regret
07. 1995 Trivia
08. Something So Right (Paul Simon cover)
09. Yes To You (Tappan Zee)
10. Much At All
12. What Did You Do To Your Face
13. Red Dress
14. Egg Money
15. Did Trouble Me
16. May I Suggest
18. (Why Is Your) Heaven So Small
19. Encore Break
20. Our Father (The New, Revised Edition)
21. La Vie en Rose (unplugged)
23. Untitled Bull Durham Musical Song
Running Time: 1 hr 34 min
* Featuring Sam Baker on piano and accordion.