Van Morrison-Hymns To The Silence Live
1. Professional Jealousy (September 15, 1991; Penyrheol Theatre, Gorseinon, Wales)
2. I'm Not Feeling It Anymore (June 17, 1996; Point Theatre, Dublin)
3. Ordinary Life (September 11, 1992; Muziekcentrum Vredenburg, Utrecht, the Netherlands)
4. Some Peace Of Mind (October 6, 1991; Kings Hotel, Newport, Wales)
5. So Complicated (May 2, 2012; Milennium Forum, Derry, Northern Ireland)
6. I Can't Stop Loving You (February 26, 2000; York Barbican, York, England)
7. Why Must I Always Explain? (May 23, 2003; Gerrard AOL Marquee, Hay-on-Wye, England)
8. Village Idiot (September 13, 1991; Kings Hotel, Newport, Wales)
9. See Me Through, Part II (Just A Closer Walk With Thee) (December 3, 1997; St David's Hall, Cardiff, Wales)
10. (Haunts of Ancient Peace)/Take Me Back/Hymns To The Silence (April 18, 1992; Berkeley Community Theatre, Berkeley, California)
11. By His Grace (January 18, 2016; Fox Theatre, Oakland, California)
12. All Saints Day (August 14, 1999; Riddarholmsscenen, Stockholm, Sweden)
13. On Hyndford Street (August 8, 2009; Circus Maximus Theatre at Caesar's Hotel, Atlantic City, New Jersey)
14. Streets of Arklow/You Don't Pull No Punches, but You Don't Push the River (April 24, 2006;
15. Carrying A Torch-with Clare Teal (March 25, 2015; Benefit for Teenage Cancer Trust, Royal Albert Hall, London)
16. Green Mansions (April 27, 1992; Paramount Theatre, New York)
17. Bulbs (September 13, 1974; Minneapolis Auditorium, Minneapolis)
18. It Must Be You (June 20, 1992; Oasis Leisure Centre, Swindon, England)
19. Fair Play (July 18, 2010; Blues Peer, Festivalterreinen, Peer, Belgium)
Be Thou My Vision, Pagan Streams, Quality Street and I Need Your Kind of Loving.
In their place, I chose to add some tracks from Veedon Fleece, not because of any stylistic synergy but because of mathematics. Many of the VF songs were either very lightly played, not played at all or included only as brief portions of workshops. There were four that were played with any regularity. It also turned out that Streets of Arklow and You Don't Pull No Punches, et al, were joined for a period of time so that chose itself.
Many thanks and much appreciation for all the tapers, masterers and seeders for making this sort of thing possible.
Special thanks to prb for being a font of knowledge and clarity.