Van Morrison-The 90s Workshops Live
1. Sweet Thing (May 15, 1998; Queen Elizabeth Theatre, Vancouver, British Columbia)
2. Domino/Soul Music (May 15, 1998; Queen Elizabeth Theatre, Vancouver, British Columbia)
3. Cleaning Windows (April 17, 1993; Masonic Auditorium, San Francisco)
4. Vanlose Stairway/Aryan Mist/Trans-Euro Train/Kilroy Was Here (April 17, 1993; Masonic Auditorium, San Francisco)
5. In The Afternoon/Ancient Highway/Joe Turner Sings/Don't You Feel My Leg/Sex Machine (July 9 1999; Freilichtbuehne, Loreley, Germany)
6. Help Me/Shake, Rattle and Roll/Good Morning Blues/Times Getting Tougher Than Tough-with the Richie Buckley Jazz Group (May 29, 1997; Temple Bar Music Centre, Dublin)
7. Ballerina/So Quiet In Here/That's Where It's At (January 17, 1992; Wolverhampton Civic Hall, Wolverhampton, England)
8. In The Garden/Real Real Gone/You Send Me/Allegheny/Daring Night/No Guru, No Method, No Teacher (November 21, 1993; Bockenheimer Depot, Frankfurt, Germany)
9. Summertime In England/A Town Called Paradise (July 11, 1990; Casino de Montreux, Montreux, Switzerland)
10. Northern Muse (Solid Ground)/No Prima Donna/All Change (April 14, 1995; Corn Exchange, Cambridge, England)
11. Baby Please Don't Go/Who Do You Love?/What'd I Say? (April 1, 1991; Muziekcentrum Vredenburg, Utrecht, the Netherlands)
12. I'll Take Care Of You/Nature Boy/It's A Man's Man's Man's World/Saint James Infirmary/It's Hustle Time (April 30, 1994; Kulturbolaget, Malmoe, Sweden)
13. Moondance/My Funny Valentine (April 30, 1994; Kulturbolaget, Malmoe, Sweden)
14. Lonely Avenue/Be Bop A Lula/4 O'Clock In The Morning/Family Affair (November 20, 1993; Bockenheimer Depot, Frankfurt, Germany)
15. Did Ye Get Healed? (April 21, 1992; Great American Music Hall, San Francisco)
16. It's All In The Game/Give It A Rest rant/Rainbow '92/Make It Real One More Time (April 21, 1992; Great American Music Hall, San Francisco)
17. Philosopher's Stone/Didn't He Ramble?/Big Hand for the Band (August 4, 1999; Playhouse Theatre, Edinburgh, Scotland)
18. Gloria/Gimme Some Lovin'/Shakin' All Over/Night Train (April 20, 1990; Orpheum Theatre, Boston)
19. See Me Through/Soldier of Fortune/Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)/Burning Ground (February 2 or 3, 1997; Waterfront Hall, Belfast, Northern Ireland)
I'm sure I missed something but this is already 3+ hours so so it goes.
Many thanks and much appreciation for all the tapers, masterers and seeders for making this sort of thing possible.
Special thanks to prb for being a font of knowledge and clarity.