VAN MORRISON - 1998-02-07 "Spanish Treasures Volume 2" Auditorium, PALMA DE MALLORCA, Spain. great sound! (samples included)
PALMA DE MALLORCA
"SPANISH TREASURES - VOLUME 2"
01. Burning Ground [cut]
02. Fire In The Belly
03. It Once Was My Life
04. Days Like This
05. In The Afternoon > Joe Turner Sings
06. Moondance > My Funny Valentine
07. Tupelo Honey > Crazy Love [BK]
09. Vanlose Stairway [BK] > Trans-Euro Train
11. Sweet Thing [BK]
12. Help Me
13. It's A Man's Man's World > When The Clock Strikes > Don't Let Me Breakdown [cut]
01. In The Garden > Real Real Gone [BK] > You Send Me [BK]
02. See Me Through > Soldier Of Fortune > Thank You (Falletin Me Be Mice Elf Agin) > Burning Ground
Georgie Fame - keyboards
Geoff Dunn - drums
Matt Holland - trumpet
Nicky Scott - bass
Pee Wee Ellis - sax
Liam Bradley - percussion
Dick Farrelly - guitar
Justin Carroll - keyboard
Brian Kennedy - Vocals
As promised here the second night and another fine perormance by Van the Man and his band at the Auditorium PALMA DE MALLORCA.
great sound quality.
playing-time 1h39min. complete concert.
Van Morrison never stays in his comfort-zone, so after track 05 an almost different setlist than the night** before,
especially near the end more medley's
**)The first night 1998-02-06 @ Auditorium PALMA DE MALLORCA. "Spanish Treasures Volume 1" can be found here:
complete cover,inlay-art and disc prints included.
ENJOY,RELAX AND STAY HEALTHY
Images for all shows as well as full size images for this show.
Images for this show: