Conversion: CDR > EAC(secure) > Cool Edit(remove isolated pops) > mkwact(seekable) firstname.lastname@example.org
Part of The Music Never Stopped Project 2002 shn em up initiative 4/29/2002
Thanks to Raoul Duke for the disks!
Disk 1 [67:15]
01. [15:22] Viola Lee Blues ;
02. [03:38] Cold Rain And Snow ;
03. [02:35] Beat It On Down The Line ;
04. [10:45] Good Morning Little School Girl ;
05. [06:00] Morning Dew ;
06. [11:06] Alligator >
07. [15:31] Caution (Do Not Stop on Tracks) >
08. [01:19] Feedback
09. [00:55] "Vaudeville Chorus"
1. shntool confirms tracks on sector boundaries
2. blemishes typical of aud recording of this age not noted
d1t01 11:05 brief drop out
d1t01 13:50-13:51 tape speed change briefly
d1t02 tape speed changes briefly in a few places
d1t06 07:08 drop out
COMMENTS Bill Graham presents: "The San Francisco Scene In Los Angeles". Other artist(s): Jefferson Airplane, Donovan? and Big Brother & The Holding Co.
Jefferson Airplane set circulates in very similar quality; (perhaps it is the same taper who made both masters).
A floor plan of the Hollywood Bowl is available at this site:
To see the concert art:
< http://www.pompano.net/~goodbear/concert_art/09_15_67.html >