Blue Marsh Inn
Soundboard > Cass > Cass > DAT > ZA2 > SoundForge 4 > CD Architect > CD > EAC > Soundforge 4.5 (create regions) > SHN
1. City of New Orleans
2. (Are you leaving Harlan now?)
5. The House of Gold
6. Through the Bottom of the Glass
7. Open up the Window
8. Muddy Waters
9. Hello Mary Lou (Goodbye Heart)
10. Walk Through This World With Me
11. Grandfather's Time Piece
12. It Turns Me Inside Out
13. (California Cotton Fields)
1. (California Cotton Fields)
2. Bluegrass Boogie
3. Wait a Minute
4. The Weary Pilgrim
5. Hickory Wind
6. Remington Ride
7. Something in the Wind
8. I Know You Rider
9. ( > Folsom Prison Blues > Blue Suede Shoes)
I recorded the DAT with a Tascam DA-P1. The same deck was used to transfer to ZA2.
I am told the original Cassette SBD still exists but is not available. I believe this to be the best copy available at this time (Jan. 26, 2002).
I have included the extraction log from EAC, a cue sheet for those that use EAC or CDRWIN to record, and a CD Architect project file.
Recorded by ?
Mastered by David Avery
seek tables appended - firstname.lastname@example.org - 02/10/03